Community Foundation moves to new home

The Hamilton Community Foundation now has a place to officially call its own.
Having operated for some 35 years out of a combined use facility owned by a local financial advisor, the foundation steadily grew its assets and served the community by doling out countless scholarships and grants. That mission remains the same, though as of mid-July HCF relocated to 1108 L St., and is now the sole tenant of its own building.

Read more in this week's print or e-editions.

 

Rate this article: 
No votes yet