Fire destroys Berck machine shed

The night was black and cloudless, but a large blaze created by a billowing machine shed fire provided a gleaming beacon to passersby.
A metal machine shed, owned by Kyle and Stacy Berck of Marquette, caught fire and was destroyed in the early morning hours on Thursday. The cause of the fire was determined to be improper disposal of used fireworks. No one was injured in the blaze. For a complete report, see this week's print or e-edition.

 

Rate this article: 
No votes yet