Get the whole paper online! If you would like to register for an account, please fill out our Contact Form and select 'Request an e-subscription.'
Gas leak causes fire
An underground natural gas leak was cited as the cause of a Monday evening fire on county property. Just after 5:20 p.m., the Aurora Fire Department was dispatched to a building on the Hamilton County Highway Department grounds where heavy smoke was discovered. Aurora fire chief Tom Cox said the preliminary finding of the State Fire Marshal investigator was the natural gas helped start the fire.
To read more, see this week's print or e-editions
Want to get a copy of this week's News-Register? Click HERE to find out how!